Friday, April 30, 2010

19 year Anniversary, April 26, 1991


That seems like a big number.  NINETEEN.  I have almost been married as long as I have been single.  Our Anniversary this year was on Grandma Robertson's funeral.  It was kind of a blessing in disguise because Joel was going to go to work in Salt Lake, but when Grandma passed away, he took the time off to go to the funeral which meant we got to be together all day. 
Grandma's funeral was at the same church building where we had our wedding reception 19 years ago. 
I am happy to say I am more in love today then I was then.  He is my best friend. 
"Choose who you love, Love who you choose".

                                               Us at age 4


I love this picture.  My huge bouquet and Joel's pants that were too small.  Uncle Dan takes a killer picture.

Snow on April 26

April 26, 2010

2 comments:

Judy Sledheads said...

19 is a big number! We are getting old! Can't believe it will be 20 next year!

DaNae said...

Woohoo! You old farts have still got it! You look better than ever!