Sunday, February 28, 2010

NNU Clogging competition

The season has begun, and Hailey is excited to compete her dances.  She learned the traditional solo form this year and got a 1st place on that.  Her little team competed one of their dances called Wierd Science.  They got a 1st place on that too.  So now they are qulaified to compete at nationals at Lagoon.  One thing that bothers me with the dance company is thier costumes are not my favorite.  All the girls are dressed up like scientists or little Einsteins.  Not what I would have chosen, but Hailey seems to be having a good time with it. 

2 comments:

LaFam said...

How fun! she looks very cute as a wierd scientist!

Judy Sledheads said...

Congrats Hailey!!!
By the way, I haven't ever seen the family picture you have on the top of your blog, I think it is my favorite! Very cute! Love the green in the grass with the green in your St. Patty's Day background!