Saturday, January 9, 2010

More of Christmas

The stockings were hung by the chimney with care.


My tree...fits perfect where the piano goes.

We went to SE Idaho for the Judy Family Christmas party on the 28th.  We drove to Pocatello and stayed the night at the Weston's house.  On the 29th we went to Shelley and attended Mary Ricks' funeral.  We met up with the family at the Pinecrest bowling ally and had a fun time bowling.  After that, we went to Rhett's and had dinner and our gift exchange.
DaNae's family fave us a new george forman grill with removeable plates and the game guess who!  Grandpa gave the girls an adorable necklace and the boys a cool hat.
We had a white elephant gift exchange that took a very long time with 42 gifts.  After that we were all tired and just enjoyed visiting and eating. 
We stayed at Rhett's that night and got up very early to attend the 7am temple session that my Dad was officiating.  He works in the temple on Wednesdays from 5-11am.  It was really special to see him in his white suit and to be with most of my brothers and sisters in the temple.  After the session we went to Smitty's and I ordered my favorite strawberry waffle and hot chocolate...a favorite since high school.  We hit the road back to Boise after we stopped in Shelley for a visit.

The 5 boys in their new hats from Grandpa.


I don't know about them, but I am folding my arms to hide the huge roll on my tummy.


Traegan, Caden and Blake


Cass, Kayla, Hailey, Ash, Linds and Kenzie


Our sweet gifts!


Chelsea, Riley, Brinly and Chloe

No comments: