Thursday, January 14, 2010

Green Smoothie




Check this out.  My birthday present from myself.  It's a BLENDTEC and I am in love.  It's got 3 horses under the lid and has 30+ pre-programmed blend cycles for my convenience.  It can make just about anything.  It even cleans itself. 
My very favorite recipe is the green smoothie.  It has tons of spinach, a pear or apple and a little apricot nector.  I add a bit of ice just to hear the motor roar. 


It is delicious and very nutricious.  The kids even love it! 

3 comments:

Ashley Wray said...

Hey, thanks for the invite :) Love getting caught up with your family. Love the green smoothies, they sound yummy and secretly healthy! That blender sounds like a mean machine, glad you guys had a fun Christmas!

Shalean said...

Love the new blender! I am really into smoothies lately (trying to be healthy) and boy would that go great in my kitchen! I don't get as creative though with my flavors like you. Looks grose, but sounds yummy!

DaNae said...

That actually sounds really good! I am so jealous. They always have the BlendTec guys at Costco doing their shows and I just sit and stare (until they make eye contact with me, then I leave fast). :) So cool!