Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Ta Da!!

Here it is, my long awaited for blog. Meaning, I have long awaited for this blog. My sister DaNae helped me...okay my sister DaNae did it for me. She's a genuis and I am not.
15 days until christmas and there is still NO SNOW. We are hoping the storm headed this way for the weekend will dump a few inches. The boys and Joel are anxious to have Bogus open up. (since all they are getting for christmas is ski passes and snowboards)
I am so glad that my kids can still "hear the bell"...all though none of the kids will admit if they don't. Chloe is so fun. We do the "Mr. Peeps" tradition. I have a little elf that moves at night. He is found on light fixtures, the stair railing or on top of the mantel or entertainment center. He gives Santa the report on the kids...who's been bad and what good deeds he sees them doing. The great thing is the last couple of years when Joel and I go to bed without helping Mr. Peeps find a new place to hang out. Someone else does it for us:)
Christmas is a magical time of year. My wish is that my kids could always stay young enough to believe in Santa, and always hear the bell.

3 comments:

DaNae said...

Woohoo! You didn't screw anything up. :) I hope you like your picture up top!

I like the idea of Mr. Peeps. Except for that's what Macey calls it when she goes potty (as in, macey did you poop? No, just peeps)... so that name might not work for us. ;)

LaFam said...

Looks great! I love it! Mr. Peeps is a cute idea!

Heather

Shalean said...

CUTE pics! I can just see Coelton and Caden being the first ones in the morning to look for Mr. Peeps:O