Friday, June 8, 2012

Nationals Clogging Competition

This year we talked Dad into going to Utah with us to Lagoon and the national clogging competition.  Caden had to work so he couldn't come.  We drove down on Friday and stopped at Maddox and ate inside.  That place is full of childhood memories.  Of course we never ate inside but the drive in was awesome.  I was left there when I was a kid.  We had picked peaches all day and stopped for a milkshake.  As I came out of the bathroom I saw my Mom pulling onto the highway as I ran after the car my brothers waved at me out the back window. 
 We stayed at a Hilton hotel in Layton.  The girls did a great job on their dances.  Chloe got two first places and Hailey got a GOLD on Bad.  This is a 98% score which is the highest award.  She got a second place on James Dean.  For a team that shouldn't have made it to nationals they kicked!! 
We had a lot of fun running around to all the rides.  The new ride called Airace was a blast.
We left all too early by 6pm to make the trek home.  Hailey had to give a talk in Sacrament meeting at 9am. and it was Mother's day and I wanted to be home to skype our missionary. 






No comments: