Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Memorial Day

We went to Idaho Falls on Sunday after church.  The girls had their big clog classic on Saturday night.  We stayed at my Dad's house and enjoyed a fun visit from the LaFever's.  On Monday morning we met at the Ammon cemetary and watched the flag raising and gun salute.  We took the tour with Dad and learned about the relatives.  We then went to the "secret spot" on the farm.  Dad and the brothers like to camp there.  We had a great breakfast together. 
We enjoyed a few hours of riding horses and 4-wheelers.  The Weston's brought the Ranger and that was a lot of fun too. We went for a ride and I think I counted 11 dirt bikes and 4-wheelers.  I love the farm and this was definetly one of my favorite days on the farm.  We left the girls with the Weston's and we went back to Boise.  Joel and I were flying to Hawaii the next day. 













No comments: