Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Wicked!

Hailey and I went to the Broadway show Wicked!  I was so excited to see it again.  Joel and I saw it in New York and I loved it.  I was even more excited to see it with Hailey. 
I was able to get 2 tickets for a matinee show. We went on Thursday May 5.   We got the cheapest tickest and they were still $50 a seat.  We were on top in the back, but we brought out binoculars and had a great view.  It was awesome! 
It was just as good as the show we saw in New York.  Alphaba and Glenda were so good.  They were really pretty too.  
Hailey loved it!  She loves to watch the Wizard of Oz, and could follow the story pretty good.  I love that Boise gets such great shows!



1 comment:

Shalean said...

I really want to see that show! You should have called me and told me about it cause Kayla was saying that she wanted to go see it some day.

Glad you got to enjoy it again!