Sunday, January 30, 2011

Happy Birthday Chloe!



Chloe had a fantastic 7th birthday!  She had her first b-day party at age 5, and I have let the kids have a b-day party every other year.  I told her she should wait until she's 8 to have a party, but of course she wanted one this year! 
She invited 6 friends to go to "Bounce".  They had a great time playing on the inflatables.  We were there for about 15 minutes and they all said, "When are we leaving?"  We ended up staying for an hour and a half, then went to our house and opened presents and played musical charis and pin the tail on the donkey. 





 One of Chloe's friends gave her some pet frogs. She was SO excited. Chloe wants a dog so bad. Any kind of pet is so awesome. They are named Lily and Hopper. They are fun to watch and easy to care for.


She got lots of fun gifts. Chloe has the sweetest little friends!









Hailey invited Jordyn to keep her company.  Jordyn brought a present for Chloe!




The girls all got to eat a snowman cookie and make one to take home. 




I feel very domestic!  I made this cute skirt for her.  My sister DaNae makes cute skirts and she showed me how via a online tutorial.  I gave this outfit to Chloe for her birthday.  She looks so cute and was so excited!



She also got an art table with a chalk board, wipe board and paper.  She loves her new pillow pet.  She wanted the dolphin.  Who would have thought pillow pets would be such a big deal.  All the kids want one. 


 
The family took Chloe out to breakfast to our favorite Cafe Express, but it was so crowded we ended up at Denny's.  Joel left for England that afternoon, so we enjoyed a lazy day, Chloe loved just hanging out and playing with her gifts. 

4 comments:

Judy Sledheads said...

Looks like a great day! Happy Birthday Chloe!!! Great job on the skirt Nat, it is darling!!!

Shalean said...

Wow chloe looks like 7 was the year to be spoiled;) you look so cute in your skirt and I love your short curly hair! You are adorable and Riley misses you lots!
Love you!
Weston girls

DaNae said...

Happy Birthday Chloe! Love the skirt, you do a better job than me! ;) I was wondering how it turned out! I made Macey one in that exact same material. I'm laughing at the pillow pets. Please make them go away! Everyone has one and I get asked every day for one! What a fun party!!

LaFam said...

Happy Birthday Chloe! Ummm, one question, what's a wipe board and paper? That's a wierd thing to get for your birthday;0