Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Nephew Weddings

When I married Joel nearly 20 years ago, these boys were very small.  I remember Chad toddling around in his blanket sleepers.  We were all at his house in St. George and he tripped over Joel's  foot and fell.  He quickly stood up and yelled "quit it, dummy!" It was so funny to hear that out of such a little boy.
 Chad went skiing with us to Bogus a few years ago.  I was so amazed at how he could do back flips on his board.  I think he can do flips and all kinds of tricks on the tramp and just on the lawn.  Those Heward kids are amazing.  Chad is so friendly and is always fun to talk to.
 
I taught Taylor and his 2 brothers clogging lessons when he was in like 1st or 2nd grade.  He was at our duplex one day and wondered into my kitchen.  I had a book shelf full of food.  He came back into the living room and said "Aunt Natalie, do you have any Chips or Chili I could have?"  The funny thing is there was a big bag of chips and some cans of chilli sitting on the shelf that he must have scoped out. 
I always love how Taylor calls me Aunt Natalie.  He has always been a fun nephew to talk to and be around.
  
Chad Heward married Mickey on December 18th in the St. George temple.


Taylor Wray married Becca in the Bountiful temple on January 6th. 

I have no idea how to get these pics the right way.  I rotated them in my file before I download them into the blog, but they go in the other way.  If anyone knows how to fix this please comment.  Thanks.

No comments: