Sunday, May 9, 2010

Mother's Day



The day began early when a flash of light woke me up to see Joel standing in front of me with the camera.  Then a parade of kids walked into the room carrying a trey with food and cards that made me cry, some gifts that were homemade and some from the store. 
Joel and Caden gave me  this little number.  I am very excited to use it!
 Now I don't have to sneak his Garmin anymore.

Chloe's Kindergarten class had a Mother's Day Tea Party on Friday that was delightful.  She made me the cutest cards and bookmark.
Hailey made a beautiful placemat flower with tissue paper and Coelton went right to my weakness...
Guiradelli Milk Chocolate! 

I am so thankful to be a Mother.  Ever since I was a little girl I wanted to be a Mother!
 I was still putting my dolls to bed when I was in Jr. High.
 I am so blessed with good, healthy children.  I love them so much. 
It hurts me to see them grow up and prepare to leave the nest. 
I am learning that this is the next step to their progression, and I need to embrace it.

For my Mom:  I miss you everyday!  Oh, how I miss you.
"All that I am, or ever hope to be, I owe to my Angel Mother.--Abraham Lincoln 
Happy Mothers Day Mom.  I love you.





4 comments:

Shalean said...

AHHHH! Glad to see you got Coelton and Caden in the action of giving "loves" to their mom! You are an awesome mom and I look up to you so much! You deserve the best! Love ya!

Judy Sledheads said...

Looks like you were spoiled! That is great! You are looking great! Is it all that running, I need to get back to it!!

Melonie said...

Adorable. You are brave to post your in bed shots! :D What sweet kids and husband you have. Tommy loves his nike plus so I'm sure you will enjoy it too. Maybe Saturday will be a good time to see how it works! :D

DaNae said...

What's a Nike Plus? I want one!!

Love the shots! Did you have to ask for a shirt because you were sleeping in your g's or do you really sleep in a sweatshirt? ;)

What a nice Mother's day!