Sunday, May 23, 2010

Dresses, Pace and Spring!

Since we got home from Maui on Easter, we didn't do too much. I did order the girls some Easter dresses. I think they are so cute. I didn't get any good pictures of them together, so here are a few randon pictures I have.


I took this one of Chloe before we had to throw away the lei we made in Maui.



The 5th grade students on this side of the state have to do what is called a Pace Project.  They choose a historical person and write a report about them.  They dress up and present to some judges.  Their presentation must be memorized and they can use a poster that they create.  Hailey did her report on Florence Nightingale. 

Notice how her poster matches her dress.  That is so Hailey!


Spring has sprung in Western Idaho!  A few weeks ago we went to the temple and walked around to admire the beautiful flowers. 






No comments: