Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Happy Birthday Chloe!



I can't believe my baby is 5 years old. Makes me sad. After nearly dying having Hailey I was so done having kids. Boy am I glad we had one more. I can' imagine life without her. She has been a blessing!

Chloe was born January 22, 2004 in Boise, Idaho. She was the biggest baby we had weighing in at 8 pounds 8 ounces.

She makes us all laugh and say the funniest things. Some recent ones are:

Dad: "Chloe, you need to wipe better, you have poop marks in your underwear."
Chloe: "Well, mom just doesn't wash them very good."

Hailey took something of Chloe's and it made Chloe mad she looked at Haily and yelled, "you're a damn fool!!"

What will I do when she isn't with me to run errands and we pull into a shopping center parking lot and she asks, "Mom, are we at retarget?"

When Chloe was a toddler she would twist her hair with her fingers while sucking on her binky. She would then stick her hair in her ear and touch things with the end of her hair...like food or your face, just about anything.

Ahhh...the innocence of a child. I love it.

She is my buddy, and we have so much fun together during the day. I will be lost without her when she goes to kindergarten.

I love you baby. Happy Birthday!

5 comments:

DaNae said...

Oh my gosh, I am in tears here. You damn fool! (I don't need to ask where she got that one from.) That's a classic. And Retarget... is that something her older brothers taught her?

I can't believe little sweet Chloe is 5!! I totally remember her putting the ends of her hair in my face and my ears when I would cuddle with her. Awwww. Such a sweetheart.

Happy Birthday, Chloe!! We love you!

Shalean said...

I LOVE that outfit she is in! Riley wore that all the time! Thanks Chloe for all of the CUTE clothes and toys that you have stocked Riley's closet with! I cannot stop laughing at "You damn fool"! Probably becaue Chloe is always such a sweetheart that those words just don't match her! hee! hee!
My favorite memory of Chloe is staying at the Island Park cabin and watching her and Riley swap binkies and suck for a minute and then trading back. Yep, snotty faces and all...they shared IT ALL!!
Happy Birthday Chloe! We miss you and can't wait to see how much bigger you are now that you are 5!!

Weston Girls

Judy Sledheads said...

Happy Birthday Chloe! I can't believe you are 5! I remember coming over to Boise to help your crazy mom pack to move right after you were born! It was a busy time at your house!! Hope you have a great birthday!
We love ya!

LaFam said...

I can't believe you are 5 Chloe! You are sooo CUTE! I hope you had a Happy Happy Birthday!!!

That makes me laugh so hard! You damn fool! OHHHH, funny!

Heather

Ashley Wray said...

Oh Chloe, she is such a doll! I so remember the pacifier sucking/hair twirling! Happy Birthday a few days late!
PS-Natalie, I don't think I've ever heard the story when Hailey was born, you'll have to fill me in the next time we see each other!