Monday, June 17, 2013

Valentines Day

For Valentines Day we had a dinner instead of breakfast.  We got Panda Express take-out!
We got a fun red drink in a bottle for everyone and called it Valentines Day dinner!
Of course, we kept with tradition and everyone exchanged Valentines. 
I just have no idea where the pictures are of the blessed event ; )
Our Fortune cookies were dead on...
Take a Trip with a Friend was Caden's...he was going on a cruise with Grandpa!
Great thoughts come from your heart was Chloe's...need I say more.  She's always doing nice things.
Sail into the land of opportunity, treasures await...was Dad's.  We were trying to decide if we should move to Seattle.
A resort area will be part of your next Holiday plans was Hailey's...lucky her we are going to Puerto Rico for Christmas! 
You will be showered with Good Luck was mine...can't wait!!

My Valentine gave me a box if Chocolates.  Can you believe it!! Chocolates?? 
He made it up to me and gave me some beautiful flowers!  Awwww...much better. ; )















No comments: