Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Christmas

Christmas came and went so fast this year!  We had a great one, but I didn't take a lot of pictures.  I find the older I get the less pictures I take.  I forget the camera a lot and I am too lazy to get off my fat butt and grab the camera to capture that perfect moment. 
It was great having Coelton home with us.  We weren't sure if he would be with us or not.  His Doctor decided he would release him after the new year. 
Grandma and Grandpa Hammer were with us this year.  That was different for us, but was very nice to share our traditions and Christmas with them.  The kids were very quiet and there wasn't much arguing or fighting with Grandma nd Grandpa in the house.  Joel even was on his best behavior.  ; )
Christmas was on a Sunday this year.  We slept until I think 6:30 or 7.  We all came out together to see what Santa had left.  Then we jumped in our church clothes to make it to church by 9am.  Hailey and I sang in the choir.  The boys participated in the program by singing a song with the Priest Quorum.  After church we raced home, jumped back into our PJ's and opened the rest of the presents!

PAJAMA HUNT



The kids gave us a new toaster and Dad a helicopter.

Caden gave Coelton a BYU hat


Caden got a couple of nice jackets and new goggles and snowboard back pack


I love these people!

Joel was a good boy this year and I gave him an ipad.  I was good too, cause I got an iphone.

Look at that spread!  She did well.

Something about Zebras?  Hailey got some Zips.  They are converse that zip off and have different color tops.  She was super excited about that. 




No comments: