Thursday, March 31, 2011

S k i i N g A n Y o N e ?

I have been known to jump in a car and head for the hills with the ski's in the back... just after the last child gets on the school bus.
I make it back safe and sound with a big smile on my face just as the first child gets off the bus and returns home from school. 
There are 3-4 of us from the ward, who will go together.  It's the best...no lines and no kids to have to help : )
This is Cheryl, she lived in Puerto Rico for 6 years.  I love skiing with Cheryl, she tells me all about the place that my son will be living for 2 years.

How did this get in here?

The girls are a lot of fun to ski with.  I love watching them come down the mountain.
Especially Chloe, she likes to show off.


This is a really cool (blurry) snowflake on Hailey's glove.  We saw several that were so pretty. 

Hailey and ski buddy, Grace.





1 comment:

Melonie said...

What a great escape!