Friday, March 11, 2011

Brian Regan

Heather got all of my sisters together for a fun filled time together in Logan.  We got tickets to Brian Regan!!  I love him.  He has brought many side splitting laughs to our family. 
I drove to Pocatello...yes I did.  DaNae couldn't bring me back to SLC to fly home, so the flying thing didn't work out this time.  Dang it.
I then transferred my luggage to Heather's van.  She is a good (kind of) driver.  She drove Shalean and I to Logan where we met up with DaNae and checked into our awesome Marriott hotel suit! 
We had a ball being together and laughing more than is legal.  I may or may not have snorted a few times.  Mostly my sisters made fun of my age, and cracked old jokes.  They are just jealous...
I also confess to drinking too much Dr. Pepper.

We went to the Logan temple and that was really neat.  I had never been there before.  I loved seeing my sisters in white and thinking of what it would be like when Lori and Mom are with us too. 

We shopped until we couldn't walk anymore.   I scored a sweet pair of jeans that I had been waiting to buy.  And yes, we shop like our mother : )

Before the concert we got a little restless and started taking funny pictures.  Brian Regan didn't start until 10:30.  Looking at these pictures reminds me of the bedroom we all shared.  I think there was like a king size bed and a bunk bed in the "girls" room.  I remember that awesome red sued bed spread.





                                                I am so happy to have sisters in my life!

1 comment:

Shalean said...

I hope I don't snort when I am 40;) Good times! Wish we could have more!