Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Look what I got!

7 new preschoolers! 

I decided to do a preschool again.  I had a 2 year break, and wanted to do it again.  I really enjoy it and with Chloe gone all day now, I need some excitement during the day!

I decided to do it in August and didn't think I would fill up my class.  I only wanted 8 kids.  I had  7 all signed up, then in Sept. one more signed up!  But I lost one last week.  He had to go to a special preschool to help him with his speech.  So I am back to 7. 
  Maybe next year I will have 2 classes of 8.

   They are a super group of kids.  I have 4 who are turning 5 this year and 3 who are turning 4.  I've never done a "mixed" group before, but they all do very well together.   We have preschool on Tuesdays and Thursdays, from 9:30-11:30.  We learn about so many fun and exciting things!

My preschool is called the Learning Express Preschool. 





2 comments:

Shalean said...

Aaaaah! They are adorable and so lucky to have Ms Natalie as their teacher:)

Melonie said...

That is so cool! I'll bet you guys have tons of fun. :D