Sunday, December 9, 2012

while FALL leaves were FALLING~

We went to utah for Jordan's 40th birthday party.  Just Joel and I went and we stayed at a hotel.  We had fun just being together and enjoying some peace and quiet.  Jordan and Melissa have a new house in Herriman.  It was very nice.  Most of the Hammer family came and Jordan was surprised to tears.

Hailey got her braces off !! 

The first snow of the season...just a feathering.  This was the day Caden ran at the Nike NXN race at Eagle Island.  Caden got that cool hat.  I love his goofiness and that he will mow the lawn in the snow and in shorts!  (November 10)

Yes, and I turned another year older. (November 13)
We went to dinner to Texas Roadhouse!   

I had to post some favorite preschool pics.  Cute little Oliver showing off his turkey!  I love that boy.  And shy Addison - who I have yet to get a good picture of.  She will be very happy and smiles, but as soon as she poses for a picture, nope! 
And Mr. Noah...did NOT want to be hopping rabbit for his Indian name.  This boy is jumping all the time!  I thought he would love his indian name...but he wanted to be mighty bear instead.  haha
 
Caden got his wisdom teeth out by Uncle Jason.  He was kind of sore for Thanksgiving Dinner.












 



 

No comments: