Sunday, November 21, 2010

Lordy Lordy Look Who's 40!


I hit the big one this year.  I've walked through the big doors into an older generation. 
My family and friends did a great job in making it a special day. 
My surprises and fun started on Thursday.


#1- My friends came and picked me up and took me to Cheesecake Factory; my favorite place!!  I got some fun gifts for turning 40; including a tiara that says 40 on it.  The girls loved it and wanted me to wear it on my birthday.

#2- A box arrived at the doorstep on Friday afternoon.  I opened it to find a lovely colorful bouquet of roses in every color.  My boyfriend...he loves me.

#3- Friday evening I was doing some cleaning in the kitchen and turned around to see Coelton standing in the living room!  He totally surprised me and came home for the weekend.  I was so surprised and overcome; I started to cry.  He made fun of me.

#4- Saturday morning the family woke me up to give me breakfast in bed and presents.  A new camera!!  Now I can take some sweet pics of the kids on the track!  The kids gave me a gift card to Downeast.  Coelton thought it was a restaurant and was disappointed we all weren't going to Downeast to eat. 

#5- The Fam sent me out the door after my breakfast for a pedicure and a manicure!  It was awesome.
When I drove home I was surprised to see a big banner on the garage door!



#6- We enjoyed a nice quiet day and a great dinner of french dip and birthday cake! 


What a great birthday!  Thanks everyone for all the birthday wishes and phone calls.

LIFE BEGINS AT 40! 



No comments: