Friday, April 17, 2009

A little piece of heaven


My little sister had a baby boy! She has a little girl who is 3, so now they have one of each. They named the new baby Collin and he is a little piece of heaven. He was not quite 6 pounds. My Mother never missed helping out with a new grand baby. Since my mother's passing Collin is the second baby that has been born. I have been able to go and do as my Mom would have done.
This week I flew to Utah and my sister from Pocatello picked me up from the airport and we spent 3 days helping out the new Mom. It was really great and I LOVE holding little collin. My Dad and other sister from SE Idaho drove over for the day to see the new addition. It was a very special time.

1 comment:

Shalean said...

Loved the time we had together this week! Too bad we don't live closer. Strawberry picking in Jerome next month huh? Can't wait!